Here are our Ts and Cs ..
By paying the booking deposit - or entire rental fee in case of a late booking -
you, the renter, confirm that you have read and agreed with these terms and conditions.
1) Your booking is provisional until we receive your deposit/full payment and
confirm receipt by e-mail. Your payment of a 25% non-refundable deposit ensures
reservation. Payment of your remaining balance is due one calendar month before the date of your booking. There is a Security Deposit of £100, fully refundable within two weeks of your departure subject to any incurred deductions.
2) We, the owners, reserve the right to refuse any booking we consider to be
unsuitable for our property.
3) Your balance is payable 60 days before your arrival date. If you are booking
within 60 days of your arrival date the full amount is payable immediately.
4) Your period of rental commences at 3pm on day of arrival, and ends at 12 noon on
day of departure. Any alterations to your arrival and departure times are by prior
5) To ensure your comfort, your booking is only for the number of people stated on
your booking form.
6) We, the owners, regret we cannot be held responsible for any interruption to
services eg: electric, water, internet. We will, of course, endeavor to do our best to
resolve any problem as soon as we can.
7) We, the owners, shall not be liable to you or any member of your party for any loss
or damage to you, your property or your vehicle, however caused. We strongly
advise holiday insurance which covers you for all accidents. We cannot be held
responsible for conditions outside our control that may delay your arrival at our
gîte eg: bad weather, delayed flights, etc.
8) We, the owners, reserve the right to terminate your stay if, in our judgement, you
or members of your party are believed to be causing a nuisance or are not
treating the property with due respect. In this event no refund will be made for the
unused portion of your stay.
9) We, the owners, respect the right to your privacy whilst staying in our property
but reserve the right to enter the property should this be necessary to carry out
10) Pets are accepted by prior arrangement. Dogs must not be left alone in the gîte.
11) Rental prices includes welcome basket and end of stay cleaning, but not towels.
Towels can be provided for €10 per week.
12) Please report any breakages and damages, so that they may be replaced in time
for our next guests.
13) On departure the property is to be left in the same state of tidiness and
cleanliness that it was on arrival.
14) Cancellation fees are as follows:-
Cancellation within 60 days of your booking • 100% of Booking fee.
Cancellation greater than 60 days of your booking • Deposit only.
15) There is no Number 15. That's it. We're done :-)